It’s almost midnight, and I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open. It’s been a very busy day.
- Got up at 6 a.m. to get Teddy up for football and put in another load of laundry before sneaking back to bed;
- Got up again at 9:30 to take Emily to pick up a friend to spend the day at our house;
- Made a stop at the grocery store before dropping the girls back at the house;
- Drove to KCHS to pick up Teddy after football practice, and stopped at Weigel’s and McDonald’s on the way back to the house;
- Went pretty much right back out the door to have lunch with a friend at Panera Bread;
- Came home and did more laundry, made some phone calls, and did law office work:
- Went out to vote, and to Walgreens, and to Weigel’s (again), McDonald’s (again), and Fox Pizza;
- Came home and ate and did more laundry and checked the election returns;
- Participated in a family dramatic reading of “Twelve Angry Men” because we thought it would be a fun way to do summer reading;
- Did more laundry and came upstairs to spend some time on the computer.
All this, and the heat index was 110 today. No wonder I am worn out. And still I feel like I got nothing done today!