Pope Francis Memes You Can Trust!

People love Pope Francis, and they love Pope Francis memes.  They love them so much, in fact, that they will repost them whether they are true or not.

But truth matters, y’all, and Pope Francis is saying awesome things ALL THE TIME. There’s no need to make things up.

So I’ve made some new memes, using a fair use photo from Google and actual quotations from the Pope’s visit to the United States.  If I make more, I will come back and add them here.  If you like them, please share the post and/or the memes! I’ve already taken care of the attribution. 🙂

Let’s spread some wisdom and truth today!

pope meme 2

Pope Meme 3

pope meme 4

Untitled design (1)

Walls are never the solution. But bridges are, always.

Untitled design (4)

1. Thank you for taking the time to make some verified memes. I often wonder how accurate some of the memes I see are, but usually don’t have time to check them all out before sharing them. Pope Francis says so many amazing things!

2. Crystal says:

These are all great ones! My favorite is the last one.

3. momsgoodeats says:

It is always so nice to find reliable sources for meds given there is so much fake stuff out there. Thank you so much.

4. Michele says:

Funny, I tweeted this out this morning before I knew it was in the blog share today! Thanks for the REAL words of the Pope!

5. mamacarmody says:

Those are really great. I will be sure to check back to see if you have added any more.

6. Allison (funfamily.vacations) says:

Thanks for clarifying. Too often people think something is true just because they saw it on the internet!

7. Thank you, Leslie! This is awesome and thank you for taking the time and researching Pope Francis’s quotes and making Memes that can be trusted and true.

8. Leah says:

This is great! Thanks for doing these!

9. I do love Pope Francis. And any pope who believes in the work of people like Lincoln, King, Day, etc. has to be a good guy.

10. Thanks for finding some authentic quotes to uplift our readers.
    Fridays Blog Booster Party #26
    Kathleen

11. Wendy says:

Thanks for sharing this pin in The Pinterest Game! Good luck, and I hope we see you next week!

12. Leslie, This post was one of the most clicked in Fridays Blog Booster Party #26 It will be featured on Friday.