12 in 2015: A Year in Pictures

At the end of 2013 and again last year I participated in a linkup in which participants shared one picture for each month of the year.  I’m not sure that the linkup is taking place but I think it’s a fun way to recap the year so I am going to do it anyway!

January: Jake on his 21st birthday with a cake full of candles.

Jake 21

February: Last year we had a snowy winter for the first time in a long time.  I always like taking pictures of Mary in the ice and snow.

200

March: I love this picture taken at Seven Islands Birding Park.

seven islands 14

April: Easter at our house.  This is Leo, age 4, our nephew and godson.

Easter15 Leo 2

May: This is Echo, the most recent cat-addition to our family.

echo 3

June:  I traveled to Dallas with my sister and we stopped in Memphis for the night.

319

July: I took this at Cedar Springs Cemetery.

cedar springs 14

August: John getting excited about his drink on one of the mini-vacations we took this year, this one to Pigeon Forge.

PF 2

September:  My cousin’s wedding in Nashville.

wedding 13

October: Our awesome Notre Dame football trip.

135

November:  Lorelei’s 11th birthday, in which this year’s obsession is evident.

12191268_10208229720845140_2810513299886115418_o

December:  Ready for Christmas (just barely).  And finally I got enough lights on the tree.  Note the rope attaching our tree to the wall.  Let’s just say that’s the result of some bitter experiences.

christmas 2015

Thank you, everyone, for reading my blog this year.  I hope the New Year is full of blessings for all of you.

To take a glimpse at a year in the life of other bloggers, click below!

RevolutionofLove.com - 2015 in 12 Photos // logo_end_year_2015A3

1. Fun photos! It’s such a good idea to reflect and be grateful for the blessings of the past year!

2. Jenn says:

Looks like a lovely year. Wishing you more of the same in 2016!

3. I loved looking at the pictures you shared and love your daughters collection of stuff animals. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed New Year!

4. liferedesign101 says:

What a fun way to recap your year. I am terrible at taking photos and rarely do- if I tried this I would have nothing to post. Another goal for next year…

5. kcws says:

Looks like a wonderful year, best wishes for a great 2016!

6. Jenny says:

Looks like lots of fun. I love Pigeon Forge!

7. Beth Carroll Hunley says:

I love all the pictures!

8. Agatha says:

Happy new year!!

9. Looks like it was a worthy year!!

10. What a fun way to remember your year! Great pics! It looks like it was a great year! Cheers to another great year to come!

11. Allison (funfamily.vacations) says:

Happy New Year! I love to go back through and look at all my memories from the past year. Looks like yours was great!!

12. What a great way to review your year! I love looking at my phone camera pictures at the end of the year. It reminds me of all the wonderful experiences I had during the year.

13. Shana says:

Looks like you had a very eventful year! Hope this year is awesome as well!

14. MommyTalk73 says:

Aww I love this and I remember many of these pictures throughout the year!! Looks like 2015 was a good year to you… Hope 2016 is even better!

15. karyld2016 says:

I love this year in pictures! What a fun way to look back on the past 12 months. All the pics are great, but I think my favorite is the Seven Islands Birding Park. It looks so peaceful there

16. I’m a little late getting over here but I loved getting a peek at your year. I think the beautiful lake photo with the reflection of the trees is my favorite! 🙂 Thanks for linking up. I hope you have a blessed 2016! 🙂

1. December 31, 2016

[…] And there you have it!  If you want to see prior years in pictures, just click right here:  2013, 2014, 2015. […]

2. January 2, 2018