I got a new car a few months ago–new to me anyway! In our family, you generally don’t get rid of a paid-for car until it is more expensive to keep fixing it than to give in and buy another one (or unless, of course, it gets burned in a fire.).
John surprised me with this car (which he happened upon at a friend’s used car dealership). I was driving a Honda Odyssey that I had not had for very long. But he knew that I had been wanting a Toyota Sienna for years–and this one was even the color I preferred (you don’t often get to pick your favorite color when you are buying used!). Jake needed a car badly, so we passed the Odyssey down to him.
Typically, my cars are pretty messy and dirty. Because for years I’ve been driving five kids around and letting them eat things, and some of them are slobs who leave stuff everywhere. And then the boys started driving, and sometimes I had to share my car with them, and they were not always as conscientious as they might have been about removing their debris before returning the car!
So far, I have managed to keep the interior of this car clean. I mean, I don’t vacuum it or anything, but I pick up all the trash and make people bring their belongings inside. Not really hard now that I mostly only have two kids in it. But it has been getting dustier and dustier, and every time I get in the car I think to myself that I should do something about that.
My regular readers might remember that last year I did a review and giveaway of a product from e-cloth. I loved the product and am impressed with the company. Their products will allow you to clean without using any harmful chemicals. That’s right–the special fibers in their products trap dirt, dust, and even germs without using anything other than water. In many cases you don’t even need the water!
I’m still very happy with my Flexi-Edge, and I was excited to hear that e-cloth had branched out with e-auto and was sending me some items to try on my car in exchange for my honest opinion. I received the Interior Car Cleaning Kit, which included a Water Atomizer, a Car Cleaning Cloth, a Storage/Laundry Bag, and a Glass and Chrome Cloth.
Here is some of what e-cloth has to say about these products:
- The Car Cleaning Cloth quickly and easily removes dirt, grime and grease from all vehicle surfaces better than other cloths with less effort.
- e-auto cloths have 1.6 million fibers square inch.
- Using e-cloth’s unique fiber technology with water, the Car Cleaning Cloth breaks up and holds dirt, grime and grease which normal cloths leave behind.
- Quickly and easily removes dirt and road grime from bodywork, lights, trim, chrome and glass.
- Clean with just water saving you time and money – will also perform well with a little bit of your regular cleaning liquid.
- Use the Glass and Chrome Cloth to produce a perfect smear-free, lint-free and polished finish on windshields, glass, chrome and mirrors using just water.
- Use the cloth dry on a dampened surface to remove light grease and finger marks and to dry to a perfect, smear-free, polished finish.
- Both cloths are guaranteed for 300 Machine Washings.
- The Glass and Chrome Cloth’s advanced microfibers can potentially remove wax/polish from the car body, especially residue that would harbor dirt and bacteria. It will not remove or impact the protective paint finish.
Here’s where I get to share my experience–and it was a good one! The Car Cleaning Cloth picked up every bit of dust off the interior surfaces of my car with no water at all. The Glass and Chrome Cloth left the windows smear-free (it did a BETTER job than Windex and paper towels and left no lint behind!). I’m going to be keeping the cloths and the atomizer in their handy storage bag in my car, and I will use them regularly from now on.
Would you like to win some e-auto products of your own? While the component parts of the kit I reviewed are still available from e-cloth (at extremely reasonable prices!), they no longer package them as a kit. So this giveaway will be for the Car Cleaning Kit.
- Kit includes one (1) each: Dual Action Mitt – 10” x 6.75”, Dry & Shine Cloth – 16” x 24”, and Glass & Chrome Cloth – 20” x 16”
- e-auto Dual Action Mitt’s Orange “soft-fingered” side will quickly handle all the tough initial cleaning and get into hard to reach areas, and the smooth grey side is for general and spot cleaning.
- e-auto Dry & Shine Cloth is used after the e-auto Dual Action Mitt – use dry on the wet body, glass and shiny surfaces for the perfect water mark free, polished finish.
- e-auto Glass & Chrome Cloth produces a perfect smear-free, lint-free and polished finish on windshields, glass, chrome and mirrors using just water.
There are many ways to enter the giveaway by clicking the link below:
Car Cleaning Kit Giveaway by e-cloth
Open to US residents over the age of 18 only. Giveaway ends at midnight on 4/18/2016. I was provided with products in return for my honest review; as always, my opinions are my own.
To learn more about e-cloth, check them out at the links below:
I have to car my car regularly especially the inside. My little boy is messy. I would love using the e-cloth to clean my car!! Thanks for a chance to win a great prize and it’s chemical free..yay!
I don’t clean my car NEARLY as much as I should. I always have great plans, then think “hmmm, it can last another few days”. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
I think this looks like an awesome product. Anything that helps motivate me or my kids to clean is a great product in my eyes! Thanks for the giveaway!
As a mom of 3 my car is often a mess! I would love to try these out do have a clean car for once! Thanks for the oppurtunity to Try and win such a great package!
I pick up the stuff in my car and throw away trash, but never get around to cleaning the windshield or dusting the dash. My husband jokes that when it rains we are getting a free car wash! That’s how often we clean the car!
I need to clean my car out, and those tiny little kid fingerprints every where, ugh… this seems like a great product.
I’ve never heard of this product before. I need one! My kids drag in more dirt into my minivan than I can keep up with.
I love when my car is clean
I am always looking for something to help me clean up the many messes my toddlers and I make!! I’d so love to try this!
I love E-Cloth! I’ve done giveaways with them myself. My husband would probably be all over this, he washes his car often. 🙂
I’m very bad about cleaning my car. This would be great!
I clean my car every month
I’m not great at keeping the car clean so maybe this would help…
Would love to give this a try.
I’d actually want to clean my car if I had these nice products!
I don’t have a car, but I sure would like to keep it clean if I had one!
we have a similar product in Australia. It is awesome and I am sure this product is very much the same quality. So join the giveaway everyone in the US you will love the prize.
The Bloggers Pit Stop
I don’t clean my car regularly enough. Usually when I remember how dirty it is, I just go through a car wash because I don’t have time to do it myself anymore. I used to enjoy it though and ouch, a car wash is expensive.
First I gotta get a car – but I love the idea of the product! 🙂
I clean my car weekly
Not regularly enough…
I clean my car monthly
It sounds like we have similar car philosophies. I do need to try to keep my car cleaner. 3 kids are rough on it too!
Bummed that you ended it early!