Accessibility Statement for Life in Every Limb
This is an accessibility statement from Life in Every Limb.
Measures to support accessibility
Life in Every Limb takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Life in Every Limb:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Life in Every Limb is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Life in Every Limb. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Life in Every Limb:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Life in Every Limb , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Life in Every Limb:
- Alt tags: Some images may not have text alternatives because There are a lot of images.. We are actively working to add alt text. . .
Life in Every Limb assessed the accessibility of Life in Every Limb by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 12 July 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.